*Sneaky Second Post for the Day* I have been nominated for the Unique Blogger Award (UBA)! Woo! Thank you very much to Robin of The Robin’s Nest for putting my name forward. It’s so nice to be appreciated and given encouragement – Robin is very kind and supportive with her comments and “likes”, so please help me to show my appreciation by
checking out her blog. Thanks, Robin! 🙂
So, the rules for the UBA are as follows :
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer their questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 3 people for the same award.
- Ask them 3 questions.
My questions from Robin are :
- What is an interesting/unique quality you have?
This is a tricky one. I think I am still trying to figure out what makes me unique and what my niche in the world will be. I’m running out of time, to be honest. Probably should have figured it out a long time ago!
- The sun or the moon? Why?
Hmmmmmm, even though I am a cold-body and love the sunshine, I would say I am more of a Moon kinda gal. Maybe it’s the feminine quality or that it seems more mystical and magical. I mean, you make wishes on full moons, after all. Plus, I get sunburnt REALLY easily…the moon is safer 🙂
- What unique object, book, anything do you own?
These questions are hard, Robin! Ummmm…wow, I am really failing at this, aren’t I? I don’t know that I own anything unique. I have a poem my Grandfather wrote for me – it’s very special to me and I don’t think anyone else in the family (or maybe the world) would have something similar, so I guess I will say that.
Well, that was some terrible question-answering, and I do apologise!
Worst blog post EVER!
Nominating three other bloggers : There are so many awesome bloggers around and it’s hard to narrow it down to just three. I don’t follow a lot of blogs, mainly because I don’t have time to read them all and end up just deleting the updates/new posts. But, here are three I DO follow, and definitely think you should have a look at :
- Izy Hossack – Top with Cinnamon (gorgeous recipes, gorgeous blog).
- Elizabeth Tichvon – Pink Soul Studios (very inspiring, mixed-media artworks).
- In Art Therapy (Lovely, mixed media, painting and collage – always inspires me).
My questions for them are :
- What things always inspire you to create?
- Best advice for other bloggers?
- Favourite guilty pleasure?
Thanks again to Robin for nominating me for this award 🙂
Wishing you all a happy, unique day! x